Thursday, January 13, 2005

Some sites of interest to bloggers (especially Oregon bloggers)

Hi there,
I do not intend to--and can't--post to my blog every day. I'm an academic, as I noted in an earlier post, so I've got lots of other writing to do. But today I thought I would post links to two sites of interest to bloggers, especially Oregon bloggers.

The first site is http://www.onfocus.com/ This site is maintained by Paul Bausch, one of the original co-developers of the Blogger software. There's lots of good stuff here.

The second site is http://www.orblogs.com/. This site is also maintained by Paul Bausch and is a directory of public blogs in Oregon.

Both are quite interesting, so check them out if you've got time.

7 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Paul Bausch said...

Thanks for the pointers to my sites, Lisa, and good to see you blogging! :) Stop by and add your weblog to ORblogs sometime. It'd be great to see more Corvallis-based weblogs there.

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The famous Mr. Paul Bausch of Blogger. Not bad, Lisa!

Hope

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lisa Ede said...

Hi Paul and Hope, and thanks for your comments. Paul, it's way cool that you found my site--or maybe your RSS feed or google alerts did. I'd felt too timid to send it to you since it's such a very basic site. I am hoping to add some new features, though. And I'll definitely link to ORBlog--that is if I can figure out how!

I'm sure you've made it easy.

:-)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Paul Bausch said...

I spotted your site after you linked to onfocus via Technorati, a service that watches weblogs.

http://www.technorati.com/

And nothing on the web is as easy as it could be. ;) But I've tried to make ORblogs as simple as possible.

heh, thanks for "world famous" Hope, but I'm not sure it's the right description. I'm happy I was able to help with Blogger.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am sure Paul. And in the final analysis, that is the only thing that matters.

Hope

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And besides I didn’t say world famous. I said famous. Men don’t read very carefully.

Hope

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Lisa Ede said...

Thanks for the tip about Technorati, Paul. I've pulled it up and am going to check it out when I meet with our undergrad computer whiz TA next week.

And, Hope, your comments are always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home