Sunday, October 30, 2005

In which I take another baby step

I just checked my blog to see if there were any new comments--there weren't. But I spent a minute admiring my new blogroll and realized that when we imported the blogroll from my class blog into this one we included the link to The Writing Way. It makes no sense to do that since this is The Writing Way, so I knew that I should delete that hotlink on the blogroll.

At first I thought I'd ask Emily to do this--but then I thought "Wait a minute. You can do this if you try." So I went into the template and made what I thought was the right deletion. And you know what: it worked! So I have now done some blog administration in both my class blog and this one!

Small steps, but each one takes me a bit further.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Michael Faris said...

Congratulations on the baby steps!

By the way, you can set it up in blogger so that comments are emailed directly to you (so that you don't have to check the blog to know if someone commented). It's under "Settings --> Comments."

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Lisa Ede said...

Thanks, Michael! And thanks for the tip and getting Blogger to email me when someone leaves a comment on my blog. I just went into Settings and set that up.

Another baby step.....

:-)

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home