Friday, February 11, 2005

Away from my blog for a few days

This is just a quick post to say that thanks to some very generous friends--you wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you Hope?--my husband and I are heading to the coast for a weekend away. It will be good to have some time to process everything that's happened in the last few weeks.

I see that their are some very interesting comments since I last checked my blog, but rather than trying to respond quickly I'm going to wait until I return.

In the meantime, happy blogging!

4 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa: I don’t know anything about being generous. That is what parents are for.

I am hoping that there are no perspicacious burglars among the habitués of this blog.

Hope

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Lisa Ede said...

Good point about burglers, Hope--but of course all readers of this blog are by definition good people.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you say so.

Hope

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Lisa Ede said...

It's a definite fact!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home